- More than one million coastal community members are aware of the conservation statuses of all five marine turtle species in Sierra Leone and are abiding with both national and international laws protecting the species;
- More than 50 community members are trained in data collection, beach and bycatch monitoring skills;
- Marine turtles are protected in all communities within the project area;
- At least a 20% increase in marine turtle population at sea and on nesting beaches;
- More than 1,000 indigenous trees are planted along selected nesting beaches.
This project is implemented by the Reptiles and Amphibians Program.