- Inform the local community about the change of the territory’s legal status to protected and what this implicates;
- Raise awareness of the importance of nature conservation and the role and needs of key Central Asian migratory species with focus on the Goitered Gazelle;
- Promote alternative ecologically sustainable forms of income generation;
- Technically support the rangers (provide equipment and cover far-distance patrolling costs);
- Build an observation tower near the rangers centre;
- Conduct a complete census of the Goitered Gazelle’s population by vehicle or airplane.